Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Friends Don't Let Friends Destroy The World

Tony Blair plans to urge the U.S. to take a tougher stance on global warning. I see the call going something like this:

BLAIR"
George, it's Tony Blair.
DUBYA:
"Hey, Funny Accent Guy, how ya doin'?
BLAIR:
"Not so good, George. Seems we're in for a lot of nasty weather if you don't start cutting back on your emission of green house gasses.
DUBYA:
Hell, can ya smell it all the way over there? Woo doggie, I told the cook not to put so much chili powder in my eggs. Damn near killed Laura this morning when I face-farted her. (laughter)
BLAIR:
(sigh)
We're totally buggered.

Click.

DUBYA:
Accent Guy? You still there? Accent Guy?... I think he hung up.

1 Comments:

Blogger BradF said...

Hysterical! "Accent Boy?"... :-)

Brad
THE BRAD BLOG: The uprising continues...
http://www.BradFriedman.com/BradBlog

September 15, 2004 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home