Thursday, September 23, 2004

Is Alan Greenspan on The Crack?



U.S. Economic Gauge Signals Weakness

A key gauge of future economic activity weakened for a third straight month in August as costlier oil spread worry among consumers and businesses, a report from a business research group showed on Thursday .
Its steady decline contrasts with a view expressed on Tuesday by Federal Reserve policymakers, who voted to raise U.S. interest rates for a third time in three months, that economic output has "regained some traction" since summer.

"We doubt this signals an imminent further sharp downturn in growth but the data make uncomfortable viewing and are not consistent with the Fed's view that the economy is regaining traction," said economist Ian Shepherdson of High Frequency Economics Ltd. in Valhalla, N.Y.

3 Comments:

Blogger www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about as seen on tv broom and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about as seen on tv broom to guide your guests towards products and services related to as seen on tv broom. Keep up the good work!

November 20, 2005 at 3:25 PM  
Anonymous as seen on tv products said...

Hi Fin, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on as seen on tv items when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for as seen on tv items. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about as seen on tv items at the site above.

January 21, 2006 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Home Based Business Work said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
You must peep out my computer home based business blog.

February 17, 2006 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home