Friday, October 01, 2004

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

From last night's debate:

BUSH: Of course we're doing everything we can to protect America. I wake up every day thinking about how best to protect America. That's my job. I work with Director Mueller of the FBI; comes in my office when I'm in Washington every morning, talking about how to protect us.


From today's Press Gaggle

MR. McCLELLAN: Yes. And Sunday no public events. He'll overnight at the Bush -- at the ranch in Crawford. And we'll be traveling through October 15th, and that will all be overnight travel. So we'll get you more details later on those events.

Q Sunday through the 15th, you travel straight?

MR. McCLELLAN: Back on the night of the 15th.

Q No D.C. anywhere in there?

MR. McCLELLAN: No, we'll be overnighting.

Q In Crawford?

MR. McCLELLAN: No, Crawford I think Saturday and Sunday, and then we'll be overnighting elsewhere.

Q Overnighting until the 15th.

MR. McCLELLAN: On the road.

Q Overnighting that entire time -- I'm sorry -- overnighting different places into the 15th, is that what you're saying?

MR. McCLELLAN: Yes, that's what I said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home