Friday, October 29, 2004

The What We Know Pledge

"We care about freedom and liberty. We care about our families. We care about our country. Because we care, we promise to do everything in our power to send that worthless sack of lying shit back to Crawford, Texas where he can live out the rest of his life pretending to be one of "the people" when he's really a fat cat, momma's boy who never met a fight he couldn't find somebody else to fight for him.

Furthermore, we promise to do everything in our power to help elect John Kerry as the next president of the United States, so that he can start to undo the tidal wave of damage that our current, un-elected President has wrought on every facet of this great land.

Finally, we promise that we will not rest until America is once again the champion of truth and justice in the world; that through our strength and compassion, a better, safer world will be forged for all of our children, regardless of how they look, or whom they worship, or whom they love.

And if you try and stand in our way; if you fight to keep the status quo of lies and greed that have taken over our government and our media, we will rise up against you with the power of what is right, and send you screaming and crying back to the dark, festering underside of whatever rock you crawled out from under.

This is our pledge. Because this is our country.

And we're taking it back."

9 Comments:

Blogger ViktorEE said...

Very interesting blog! I am a member of a future (hopefully) party. We are interested in getting more input on what we should do in order to really change our future. We hope to put a man in the white house that will actualy represent the people of the nation rather than than the corporations. www.3rdparty.org

I am also hosting a blog to gather ideas from proggressive thinkers. Good luck with your blog.

October 29, 2004 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Jayson F. said...

Is it okay with you if I vote? I mean, since it's your country, I want to get permission first.

October 30, 2004 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger harvir said...

Veryyyyyyyyy nice blog i kinda like it coz it got alot of information that can be useful for me very informative you go guys and one thing more i got a site that i prefer to everybody maybe you will like it to go have a look in your free timeHome based business

October 6, 2005 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger harvir said...

GOOD content thats what i like and just surfing around on blogs and finding good content is good feeling i am so glued to those blogs dont stop making good content keep it up i am not a pro on making pages but i see if you can visit my site maybe its something that you will like!!Work at home mom

October 6, 2005 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Best Home Based Business said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Please discover my home based business opportunity blog.

February 17, 2006 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

I need help with my computer. I is always freezing when i open IE? What do you think?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! WonderGirl 




[color=#9ad][url=http://company-free-paid-surveykjgnkip.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

February 11, 2007 at 3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! 

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#9ad][url=http://cash-free-paid-surveyrjeqlqsmz.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/color]

February 17, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

What is it with girls fighting?

BigMike


[url=gross-videos.com]gross-videos.com[/url]

March 9, 2007 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sell internet marketing crap....read me.

[url=http://www.internetmarketingtechniques.net/]me internet marketing guru[/url]

Phil "Jackass" Coel

[url=http://www.internetmarketingtechniques.net/]me internet marketing guru[/url]

March 25, 2007 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home