Sunday, November 28, 2004

Bush's Bitch - Part I

And I'm not talking about Condi.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - At the urging of the White House, a key Senate panel will put off consideration of the nomination of Condoleezza Rice to be secretary of state, the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee said on Sunday.

Sen. Richard Lugar, an Indiana Republican, said he had suggested "a very early time" for his committee to take up the nomination, which must be approved afterward by the full U.S. Senate.

"The White House suggested that that would not be appropriate -- that is, in December," Lugar said on "Fox News Sunday." "So we'll not be having hearings in December. But we'll have hearings as soon as possible in January."

1 Comments:

Blogger 10 Best Home Based Business said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
You must peep out my based business home incredible opportunity blog.

February 17, 2006 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home