Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Aargh!

Didn't Condi just say that we have no plans to invade Iran at this point? It was like two days ago, right? Hell, I know that we live in a fast changing world, but even so, we went from 0-60 pretty fucking fast on this one. What am I talking about? Oh, just Rice threatening to invade Iran. The money quote:
U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said on Wednesday that Iran must live up to its international obligations to halt its nuclear program or "the next steps are in the offing." "And I think everybody understands what the 'next steps' mean," Rice told reporters after a meeting with NATO foreign ministers and European Union officials.
What happens when you mix a pathological liar with a schizophrenic? You get the Bush Administration.

1 Comments:

Blogger Home Based Business said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Stop by and visiit my blog!

February 16, 2006 at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home