Thursday, February 10, 2005

Diplomacy - A definition

From The American Heritage Dictionary

Diplomacy: di·plo·ma·cy. n.
1. The art or practice of conducting international relations, as in negotiating alliances, treaties, and agreements.
2. Tact and skill in dealing with people. See Synonyms at tact.

I looked and I looked and I looked and nowhere could I find the word diplomacy used to mean "make things worse by threatening a crazy meglomaniac with invasion" as our new Secretary of State did just yesterday. And this from a woman who swore under oath that now was the time for diplomacy.

Is anyone surprised that North Korea's Dear Leader didn't take Condi's method of diplomacy lying down?

I really think somebody needs to come up with the Bush Administration Dictionary. Where War is Peace and Debt is Ownership, etc. Anybody in?

1 Comments:

Blogger Best Home Based Business said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Once you sign on, check for my internet home based business idea blog.

February 17, 2006 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home